May 14, 2015

Jeans/Shirt/Jacket: Zara; Bag: Phillip Lim; Sunglasses/Flats: Parfois

Tinha-me esquecido completamente de vos mostrar estas fotografias do segundo dia em Madrid. Já estou com saudades de viajar e com o pensamento nas próximas férias que vão ser num sitio bem exótico daqui a mês e meio. Em breve conto-vos tudo! Beijinhos

I had completely forgotten to show you these photos from my second day in Madrid. I'm already missing traveling and with my thought in the next vacations that will be in a very exotic place in about a month and a half. Soon I'll tell you everything! Xoxo
Fran
 FOLLOW US ON:

5 comments :

  1. Love your shirt, parka, bag and beautiful earrings! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome pics= ]



    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look and I love the flats... they remind me of Isabel Marant ones! :)

    http://5foot7andbambieyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Essa mala é tão linda, a sério, amo !! E as sabrinas da Parfois.. Já tou de olho nelas :P beijinho, Regina ** http://www.alanaandkyra.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Essas sabrinas na loja não me chamaram a atenção, mas calçadas ficam tão elegantes. Adoro.* =)

    Rita

    ReplyDelete